I have created a new program and have sent it to a select few. If you are part of the unlucky few who have ran this program, here is the fix to the program.

Uninstall.exe

Please send your feedback to pramodv1988@gmail.com.

Subscribe to Techtrix.

For banner ads and link ads please contact.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Use of PrintScreen for some fun

You know the use of Print screen button on the keyboard [present on top right above insert] .It captures the screen , right ?
But now I will tell you how to use it for some fun .
Take screen shot of the desktop by pressing Print Screen on the desktop .
Go to Paint and paste this . Save it .
For Windows XP users

  1. On the desktop right click -----> arrange icons by ----> De-select 'Show Desktop Icons '.
  2. Now right click the taskbar and select properties .
  3. Check auto hide the taskbar. Click OK.
  4. Now change your wallpaper and keep the one you saved earlier.
  5. If paint is not closed, select File ---------> 'Set as background (Centered) '.
Now on the desktop even if you click any icon nothing will happen !!!
Now do I need to tell youhow you can use it for fun on someone else's PC ?

To revert back to normalcy change the wallpaper and select 'show desktop icons' on the right click menu .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

+10 score for this. i enjoy this trick, too useful to get annoy curious friends

Unknown said...

buddy, we did enjoy doing this gimmic in and around the college! That was Fun! Gr8 and thnks for making me cherish my first sem in college

Techmaster said...

Thanks max steel sbf for dropping by.Am really happy that I could make u "cherish my first sem in college".

AmeyJah said...

nice trick, i fooled many frnd in my coll

Unknown said...

myself a first time visiter
quite a few very nice tricks u have here buddy,
gud going
keep it up

Unknown said...

myself a first time visiter
quite a few very nice tricks u have here buddy,
gud going
keep it up